Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful

As we approach Thanksgiving, I'd like you all to know that I'm thankful that people read and comment on my blog; I'm always excited to see comments, even if I don't respond right away. I've been spending less time with my computer recently, I'm sure it feels neglected.

I'm also thankful to have had an income these several months; while I haven't paid off my targeted loan due to a few unexpected expenses along the way, I'm feeling more optimistic about the prospect of doing so. I'm going back on an austerity program for a few months; I have most of my Christmas shopping done and have a medical bill that needs some attention.

The project is still going on, but we're not sure how long it's going to last. Hopefully there's another one out there.


No comments: