Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy People

Don't watch a lot of TV. I thought that rather interesting; I'm usually too busy to watch TV because I'm doing other things.

I do know some people who pay far too much attention to what's on TV, to the extent that they plan their schedules around the TV schedule. I tend to plan on watching something and forget all about it. Until two or three days after it aired.

When I graduated from college, I ended up gradually watching talk shows; first I clicked on by, but after awhile would watch until I learned the topic. Eventually I'd watch until the next commercial. When it got to the point that, out of sheer boredom, I watched the entire show, I realized how desperately I needed a job. Fortunately, shortly thereafter, I got a job.

I'd like to say I haven't watched TV since, but that simply isn't true.


No comments: