Saturday, November 8, 2008

Falling off the Non-Shopping Wagon

I fell off the wagon a few days ago; I wanted to buy a birthday gift and happened upon Caswell-Massey products and bought a Freesia gift set. I don't know the person terribly well and prefer not to give generic gifts but had no other ideas. I have no idea whether or not she liked it, but she has it and may now do with it whatever she wants.

At the same time, I bought myself the Sandalwood gift set. I had no business buying it, especially as I had just bought soap at Dunlaoghaire's booth at the farmer's market. I love their Winter Mint soap but also bought a bar of Rosemary Mint; I'm currently using my Aura Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner, which were $3 apiece at Big Lots. I love Aveda's Rosemary Mint conditioner and decided that for the price it was worth trying Aura. I had no previous experience with their products but quite like them.

No comments: