Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Current Review

The current review will be ending soon but has been going well. Like every review, there's some kindergartenesque rule. For example, no talking and if you must talk, whisper. When we started, one of the associates was always on the floor with us and someone likened it to study hall. Someone else? Detention.


We were told we could only talk to the other groups in the kitchenette, which is a moot point as we have a kitchenette near our work stations now, which provides us with beverages, fridge and microwave. I bring tea and have my water bottle with me, so no worries on beverages here! It gets a bit cold, so even though I'd like to go out and get a hot drink, I stick with my tea. It's just not lawsuit-hot.



Now that I'm on a review, I got a call about a possible review through another company; they're newer to town so have fewer people registered. I'm not sure how I got to the top of their list, but it's a nice place to be despite the fact that they never call when I'm available. They didn't get the last document review project they talked about, but hopefully will get one soon.

No comments: