Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Food Items Provided by Agency or Firm

One Agency for which I worked tends to bring cookies or cupcakes once a month to reviewers; a minor sugar fix is little enough with which to show their appreciation of our hard work! Of course, in order to do so, they have to obtain permission and free passage to the review center in order to bestow their largesse upon us.



An agency that provides its own review center and initially brought in business from out of town, started out working in 3rd party space and provided breakfast to the morning crew and pizza to the evening crew.



The agency for which I worked on a longer project pretty much did nothing, until taking the few of us out to lunch after several months; we pretty much didn't hear from them the whole time this project went on, which was fine. There was nothing we needed and nothing they changed.



During the current project we rate the occasional tray of pastries or pizza to go along with our beverage center. I'm impressed that they provide sodas, sparkling water and iced tea since most reviews provide only tea and coffee, with the occasional place providing hot chocolate or lemonade packets.



The tea provided is Lipton, leaded or unleaded; this is only the second place at which I've performed a document review that has failed to provide multiple options for tea. One firm had 13 kinds of tea in their cupboard and most places have at least five different types. I bring what I like, as does a colleague. In a pinch, we can certainly drink Lipton; while I'm trying not to spend excess money, it's silly not to drink what I want, especially when tea doesn't cost that much and I stocked up on my last trip to Big Lots.

1 comment:

Weight Loss Warrior said...

cookies are the best

credit repair

Come on over to My Blog anytime thanks