Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Falling off the Wagon

As you may have guessed, based on my previous post, I'm not making as much progress as I'd like on my smallest student loan. It's still my target to eliminate first; however, I really did need tires.

One of the other purchases was an external hard drive as my itunes library has taken over the computer, which sounds like a 747 ready for take off. I have to figure out how to migrate the music to the hard drive but have insufficient hard drive myself lately. Hopefully I'll be able to do that this weekend.

I'm a little concerned that I'm buying things, but fortunately am able to rely on a consultant for my electronics purchases so am confident that I got a good deal. In addition, whether I pay extra or not, my debt decreases every month and that's a good feeling.

I am paying extra, just not as much as I'd like to. Which isn't the end of the world but I need to get myself back on track so I can achieve my goals.

No comments: