Monday, June 30, 2008

Technology

I'm not the greatest technological person there ever lived so I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my brain around technologies that could prove helpful to me:

RSS Feeds--I understand that it's a way of getting information updated from websites automatically. I just don't understand it and need to find an explanation approximately on the level of a kindergartener;

Google Analytics--I understand what it's supposed to do but haven't quite figured it out;

Google Reader--scares me. I read an article and clicked on a website. The next thing I knew, I had a list of jobs and could see what one of my friends had been reading. Until I realized that my job search didn't appear in the shared area, I was a bit disconcerted. Nobody needs to know anything definite about my job search!

No comments: