Monday, June 9, 2008

As exciting as it gets

I have finally used up one of the rolls of trash bags that I hate. The remaining two are no longer very big, so I'm optimistic that soon I'll be able to buy the kind I like. Between that and having used the remainder of one of my many bottles of lotion, that's as exciting as it gets! And in reviewing my stash of stuff, I discovered an inordinate amount of tea. That's another thing on my use what you have list. I must have 8 or 10 boxes of tea, though I finished the lemon when I had a cold recently. I also have loose leaf tea that needs to be used.

My project ended with the month of May and the new project is scheduled soon. Hopefully will start yet this week; wouldn't want to actually run out of trash bags!

The new project is short, but is at the same location as the old project; they provide coffee, tea and icewater. So I don't use as much of my own tea as I might because I drink theirs during the workday. They have several options and if I was desperate for something else, I could try another floor. I've seen other flavors on other floors but so far haven't grabbed a few to take to my floor.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

careful with counting on that next project before it starts up... documents can be funny sometimes..

Freeloader Attorney said...

Thanks for the caution. There isn't a start date right now but have other irons in the fire as well.