Monday, May 26, 2008

Use what you've got

I'm trying not to shop much lately. And use up what I have.
I don't always look in my pantry before shopping, so sometimes accidentally stockpile things without realizing it. Right now it's garbage bags. But not the ones I like. My preference is for the ones with the pull ties so all you have to do is gather and tie. I'm out of those. And can't buy anymore for awhile.
If I do, I'll never use the three rolls of the ones I don't like; you know the ones. they're on a roll and have to be separated when you get to the end of the bag. I tend to over-fill the trash before taking it out, so these aren't my best choice.
I keep thinking the end is in sight, but eventually realized I had more than one roll of these things. Maybe by the end of Summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I've been doing the same thing. I have lots of ZIPLOC bags, pasta, and canned tuna.

Freeloader Attorney said...

I'm pretty excited that I used one of the rolls of trash bags in its entirety! And I'm nearly through one of my many bottles of lotion.