Monday, May 26, 2008

What to do?

Someday soon I hope to figure out what I want to do with my life. Document review isn’t it; my project is ending in a few days anyway. I have no idea where my next paycheck will come from!

I really need to figure out what I want to do with my life and my degree. What can I do that will make use of my education and pay me enough to live somewhere, diminish my student loans and eventually buy a house?

So far all I know is what I don’t want to do, which includes a traditional law practice.

1 comment:

Gabe Acevedo said...

Ha Ha! If I had a nickel for every time I said that I would not need to work! I added you to my blog links. Although you are not a blog I would normally add, I think you provide a good first person insight into the world of doc review and doc reviewers so I give you props for that.

Take care,
Gabe