Thursday, February 5, 2009

Looking Busy

I've had several jobs in which I wasn't kept nearly busy enough. I hate not being busy; if they catch on, they might not think they need you. Plus, there's only so much time I can waste online.

Last year, when I was traveling, I wasn't nearly busy enough; when I started this blog, I had a lot of downtime and would write posts and e-mail them to myself, to cut and paste later. I was in a place with net filters that ruled out blogs, as so many do. Right now, blogs are filtered only if the system catches on. Meaning that I can read blogs, but the minute I post in the combox, it's blocked. I learned that the hard way and now have a different computer, with which I won't make that mistake.

While I'm not always busy now, I'm moving forward with a couple of projects and am going into a busier period. I don't know how long it'll last, but hopefully for several months. I'm fortunate in being somewhere that I'm definitely needed, even though the projects don't move as fast as I'd like.

No comments: